How to Apply
Welcome to Brandeis Marin from the Admissions Team! We’re thrilled that you’re interested in learning more about what makes Brandeis Marin such a rigorous, joyful, and progressive school and community. As you begin to consider your next academic journey, we would be honored to introduce you further to the people and place we call home.
This weekly message is designed to inform you about our school’s admissions process and update you on all the exciting adventures happening on campus. Sharing The Spotlight, our weekly community newsletter, isn't the only way to keep in touch—reach out any time to our Director of Admissions, Pamela Welner by email or at (415) 472-1833. We are always here to help and look forward to connecting with you.
Let’s dive into important Admissions details:
Sibling applications are due in November, and affiliated families should reach out to Pamela directly for further details. New family applications are due on January 14, 2021, with decisions shared on March 17, 2022.
The following steps must be completed, submitted, or scheduled before the Admissions Committee can review an application for admission:
- Complete your application for admissions
- Request a teacher recommendation and student records from your current teacher and school.
- Schedule your student and parent conversations. Student and parent conversations (virtual or in-person) are required for the admissions process and will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis once the parent portion of an application is submitted.
- For Kindergarten applicants: video assessments are required, and details will be released in early November.
- For applicants grades 1st through 3rd: individual assessments will be provided once your application is received.
- For applicants grades 4th through 8th, Math and English assessment work may be found online in your application portal and should be submitted before the January application deadline.
This may seem like a lot, but we are here for you. If you would like to schedule a time to talk about the process or if we might answer any questions, please feel free to contact the Admissions Team at (415) 472-1833. We look forward to continuing this journey with your family.